Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sleepover at Grandmas

2 days ago I (Sarah) went to my grandmas to stay the night, to get away from all the noise that those families with more than 5 brothers and sisters make! I slept in till 9:00 a.m. but I kept waking up during the night. I guess I needed it. That's why we have been a bit slack on making posts. When Mum and the others came to pick me up, Jackson ran off to the bathroom with out telling anyone. We thought he was in the car and drove off with out him, and we found that out about 5 minutes after leaving!We had to go back and get him, but really we wanted to leave him there for good! On our way home, when we were turning a corner, this old lady driving behind us was looking in the other direction, drove forward, and crashed right into us!!!!....... well, surprisingly, only our bumper cracked. That was our adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment