Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tess, Hudson and Mandy's fight.

Ring ring ....... ring ring........

TESS : Hi guys! Done anything special over Christmas?

HUDSON : Yeah, I went to the cinema with my friend, Molly.

MANDY : I went to Fab Fur and dyed my fur, I wish you guys could see it!

TESS : Sounds cool, can't wait to see it!

HUDSON : What color?

What is your favourite color hair dye?

Blond        Brown       Black         Red

MANDY : Then I went to perfect paws and got my nails done!

TESS : Your lucky you get to do that. SOME people can't afford it.

MANDY : Are you saying I WASTE MONEY?!!!

TESS : Well do you?

HUDSON : Guys cut it out! Why are you fighting?

MANDY : SLAM        beep........... beep ............ beep...........

TESS : I am so sorry Hudson, ...sniffs... I didnt mean to offend her...sob...sob...sorry Hudson, bye.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Poor Tess and Hudson! My favorite hair color is blond,because I think it's pretty,and I am one. ;- ).



    Do you like Minecraft?


    My dad won't let me put it on his Xbox,so next month I get to get Minecraft Pocket Edition Full version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never played minecraft what is it like?
      I will make the next chat soon.
      hope you liked it!

      from your friend Sarah

      Ps. I do not really have a favorite cause it just depends what suites diffrent people

      Delete