Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Meet our new pet Flavia!

We bought some new LPS off ebay a while ago, and  we had not put up any photos yet because our little sister Grace chewed the camera cord so...Well dad got a new $45 camera, but it hasn't got very good quality so the photos are blurred but it is better than nothing, I guess. So, here are the photos I took. I took them at 6:00 in the morning.
I fell asleep at 12:00 that night, and woke up at 4:00, cause Dad was leaving for work and I tried to get a few more hours sleep but couldn't, so I got up and snapped some photos.

Here is the 1st pet, Flavia Clawdia Kitty.
(We name most of our pets with three names as a first, middle, and last name. Here are some photos


Flavia Has a very outgoing Personality
 Her Favorite colors are yellow pink and purple


She is a only child so sometimes can be a little bossy


 
Have you seen out two other new pets??


Meet our new pet Titus!

Meet our new pet Nubia!
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Her middle name is spelt wrong.


    Not Clawdia, it's Claudia.


    Oh,I get it now,she's a cat,and cats have claws,so...ya.


    Neverming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you email me a list of first,middle and last names for LPS? I just got a lot of them for Christmas.And I ran out of names.


    I don't know what to do.


    My email is annabellamonster@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! What kind animals did you get?
      I'd LOVE to help!!!
      Ashley

      Delete