Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back together again!



Ring ring.......ring ring......ring ring...
 
 
 
HUDSON  : Hi guys, its been awhile since we've ALL talked, I know you had an argument, but come on.
 
TESS : Yeah, I guess your right Hudson I am sorry for what I said, Mandy.
 
MANDY : ............ Well, OK I probably should have spent a bit more of my time with you
                                guys instead of going shopping all the time. And I guess I do waste.. I mean spend
                                a bit to much money some times but I will make it up to you both. How about a
                                shopping spree next Saturday? My treat!
 
TESS : Sounds good!
 
HUDSON : I am glad we are all friends again.
 
MANDY : What do you mean again? We have always been friends!?
 
TESS : Oh no! Not again!
 
HUDSON : LOL
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. love it so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete