Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quiz

So the answer to our very first quiz is .....
Maddie!!!
Hi guys here is the first quiz the prize is being able to boast to all your friends LOL
 We will have a new quiz once a week!
we will put up photos of three pets you must guess which is the muddled picture pet please answer in comments
at the end of a week we will reveal the answer. I thought I better make this one easy if it is to easy to hard or just right, please vote on the poll.
If you really cant figure it out email us for a clue
kidz6@y7mail.com
 
 









January


Serina
 
Maddie

6 comments:

  1. Well its really hard to answer, I wish I knew the answer..plz let me know coz they are really cute

    Online Quizzes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Logan,if that is what you want to be called
      thanks for your comment
      well it has to be hard but if your really having trouble you can email us for a clue kidz6@y7mail.com
      from Sarah

      Delete
  2. Yes that is the answer! would you like to enter our photo comp
    I hope so from Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Very Difficult To Guess ? But Whatever It Is? It Looks Like Alien . Haaa. Nice Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Maddie! I have a spider that kinda looks like her named Valery.

    ReplyDelete